Here’s what you missed on “Days of Our Lives” on Thursday, April 17, 2014.
- Rafe is determined to find out what everyone is hiding about Gabi.
- Nick tells Kate that if Rafe keeps digging he’ll be the one to send her, Sami, and Gabi to prison.
- Will brings up a custody agreement to Gabi, who freaks.
- Gabi seeks comfort in Nick’s arms and they kiss, which Rafe sees.
- Daniel tries to get Theresa to confess to drugging him, but she doesn’t budge on the info she knows about Liam.
- Brady tells Jen he wants to help Daniel, but she points out that dating Theresa and drinking alcohol won’t do it.
- Brady later tells Theresa that he’s going to quit drinking and stop seeing her.
- Theresa isn’t happy but Brady thinks it’s the best way to clear both Daniel and Theresa’s names.
- Daniel accepts Brady’s help.
- Liam goes back to Daniel’s apartment to frame him again.
- Hope and Aiden work together to put together a school function, but a problem with the venue arises.
- Later, Aiden lies to Father Louis about it and Hope thinks he’s made things worse.
What did you think of the episode? Tweet us @DaysUpdate or leave a comment below.