Here’s what you missed on “Days of Our Lives” on Monday, February 18, 2014.
Sami gets attitude from Gabi
- Sami runs into Gabi at Horton Square
- Gabi tells Sami that Nick could have changed.
- Sami is appalled by the idea of Gabi giving Nick another chance.
- Gabi reminds Sami that she returned to EJ after he did horrible things to her.
Nick and EJ come face to face
- Nick and EJ have a bitter exchange.
- Nick tells EJ that he won’t bother him and Sami as long as he’s left alone.
Nick and Gabi have lunch together
- Gabi sees Nick at the Brady Pub and the two share a meal together.
Hope and Aiden’s tension grows
- Jennifer throws JJ a party after he gets probation.
- Jen invites Aiden and Hope to join them.
- Ciara gets angry when she sees Aiden at Jennifer’s house.
Theresa demands sex and money from Daniel
- Theresa demands that Daniel sleep with her and date her.
- Theresa says she’ll settle for a pay off instead.
- Daniel writes Theresa a check, but before he can sign it JJ arrives at his apartment.
Abby and EJ’s private moment seen by Sami
- EJ sees Abby, and the two go to speak in private.
- Abby tells EJ that she got upset when she saw him holding Sami’s hand.
- Abby asks EJ if Sami would forgive him if she knew about their affair.
- Sami sees the two during their private moment.
What did you think of the episode? Tweet us @DaysUpdate or leave a comment below!