Here’s what you missed on “Days of Our Lives” on Friday, June 27, 2014.
- Marlena tells Daniel that Nicole refused to help Eric get his job back as a priest.
- Later, Daniel goes to meet with the Bishop, and is shocked when Nicole arrives.
- Jordan tells Ben that she plans to tell Rafe the truth about her past.
- Sami is still glowing when she runs into Abby, and is happy that Ben will be her date for the wedding.
- Later Rafe warns Sami about marrying EJ, whom she defends.
- Hope and Aiden meet Giselle to go over plans for the gala, and Roman arrives.
- Marlena becomes jealous as Giselle flirts with her ex-husband.
- Hope and Aiden are happy to see that their children are now friends.
- Chase tells Hope he misses his mother, when Hope questions it, Aiden overhears and is not happy.
What did you think of the episode? Tweet us @DaysUpdate or leave a comment below.