Here’s what you missed on “Days of Our Lives” on Thursday, March 6, 2014.
Marlena and Eric disagree over Nicole
- Marlena tries to discourage Eric from having a relationship with Nicole.
- Nicole interrupts, and is moved by Eric’s devotion to her.
- Nicole continues to feel guilty.
- Nicole packs her things to move into the Salem Inn.
- Nicole tells Daniel she needs to tell him a secret.
Marlena is stunned to run into John
- Marlena meets with Stefano, who agrees to set up a chat between her and Dr. Chyka.
- Marlena later is stunned to run into John.
Jennifer breaks up with Liam
- Daniel and Jennifer express their commitment to each other.
- Daniel visits Hope at the bake sale.
- Daniel meets Aiden and they hit it off.
- Daniel invites Hope and Aiden to dinner with he and Jennifer.
- Jennifer calls it quits with Liam.
- Liam explodes in anger then quickly apologizes.
Eric starts his new job
- Later, Eric arrives for his job orientation.
Rafe wants Jordan to stay in Salem
- Ben hears Rafe tell Kate that Jordan is leaving town.
- Rafe asks Jordan to meet him before she leaves Salem for good.
What did you think of the episode? Tweet us @DaysUpdate or leave a comment below.