Here’s what you missed on “Days of Our Lives” the week of June 30 through July 4, 2014.
- Kate is stunned when she learns Clyde is Jordan and Ben’s father.
- Jodan tells Ben she needs to come clean with Rafe.
- Daniel is surprised to see Nicole at the Bishop’s office.
- Jennifer tells JJ about Eve’s lawsuit.
- Eve visits her sister Theresa.
- Hope asks Chase about his mom, but Aidens puts a stop to it.
- Sami invites Lucas to her wedding.
- Abby tells EJ she never wants to see him again after the wedding.
- Rafe is given info that could ruin Sami’s wedding day.
- Eve wonders if she and Theresa can put aside their differences to work against Jennifer.
- Eve flirts with Brady.
- Jen reaches out to Daniel, who rejects her.
- Chaos erupts at Sami and EJ’s wedding.
- EJ is arrested for tax evasion.
- Jordan tries to tell Rafe about her past, but he’s torn away by work.
- Hope tries to ask Aiden about his wife, but he deflects the question.
- Roman uses Giselle to make Marlena jealous.
- EJ thinks Stefano is to blame for his troubles.
- Marlena and Roman rush to Sami’s side after EJ’s arrested.
- JJ graduates, but the mood is ruined when he learns of Eve’s lawsuit.
- Jennifer tells JJ that Eve is Theresa’s sister.
- Adrienne convinces Sonny and Will to come to the Fourth of July picnic.
- Theresa shares a warm moment with Caroline.
- Eve tries to charm Daniel, who tells her he doesn’t mix business and pleasure.
- Paige confronts JJ about keeping something for her.
- Abby tells Daniel that Jennifer needs him right now.
- Daniel shows up for Jen, but they can’t work through their issues.